Both before and after school care is available for all Pre-K students as a drop-in service for $10/hour (one hour minimum) for drop-off at 7:30 am and pickup after 3:30 pm. Please email Susan or call the school at 484.428.3241 by 2:30 pm with any changes to your child’s regular pickup schedule.
If your child requires a regular schedule of before or after school care, we ask that you register for a full semester.
If you require financial assistance or a different payment schedule, please contact Jessica Curtiss.
Pre-K Before School Care
If your child joins us before school, we provide a safe and nurturing environment from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. before the school day begins.
Pre-K After School Activities
We hope your child can join us for one or more of our Pre-K after shool activities where your child will participate in structured play activities with their classmates. All Pre-K After School Activities maximize our time outdoors, weather permitting.
Throughout the year, our daily schedule includes:
- Mondays: Get your move on! We will be outside whenever possible for exercise, games, and building soccer and frisbee skills.
- Tuesdays: It’s Storytime at Grayson!
- Wednesdays: A mid-week opportunity to work off some steam with more games and exercise.
- Thursday: Construction and building activities with Lego, blocks and more.
- Friday: Wind down the week with arts & crafts that reflect the season.
Please register through The Grayson School App under “Forms.”