Make your investment today and celebrate the possibilities and potential you are providing to each Grayson student to help them GROW and reach their potential. With your help and support we are able to provide innovative and unique curricular experiences for our students and support our teachers in their professional development and ability to meet the needs of gifted learners.
There are a variety of ways that you can support our school:
- General or recurring donations can be made online or by check mailed to: The Grayson School, 211 Matsonford Road, Radnor, PA 19087. Please note “annual campaign” on your check.
- Eligible businesses and individual taxpayers can receive tax credits for contributing to a Scholarship Organization such as The Grayson School. Click for more information.
- Many employers offer Matching Gift programs that may double or even triple your contribution. Please contact your Human Resources department to determine matching gift availability and program terms. Contact Kristen Brooks with any questions.
- Donating stock, bonds, or establishing an endowment may provide additional tax benefits to you. Please contact Kristen Brooks for brokerage account information.
- Volunteer at The Grayson School! We have many opportunities for all types of interests and talents. Please reach out to Kristen Brooks if you can help.