Make your investment today and celebrate the possibilities and potential you are providing to each Grayson student to help them GROW and reach their potential.
Your PA Taxes can provide scholarships to attend Grayson
The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania has renewed our designation as a Scholarship Organization for the 2018-19 school year allowing us to receive Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) and Opportunity Scholarship Tax Credit (OSTC) program funds that provide tuition, transportation and necessary supports for gifted children who might otherwise not be able to attend our school. Did you know that eligible businesses and individual taxpayers can receive tax credits for contributing to a Scholarship Organization?
Business application guides, program details and information on how to apply for the Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) and the Opportunity Scholarship Tax Credit (OSTC) provide more information. Contributions must be made within 60 days of receiving approval, and tax credits may be applied against the tax liability of a business for the tax year in which the contribution was made.
In addition to eligible businesses who receive tax credits for contributing to a Scholarship Organization, higher income households can now participate. In addition, business owners who did not receive approval from the state can also now apply through our partner, the Central PA Scholarship Fund (CPSF).
CPSF is a Special Purpose Entity (SPE) charity that serves schools like Grayson. By completing their joinder and designating The Grayson School, 100% of your donation is returned to our school as a scholarship, and you receive a tax credit for that amount (note: there is a minimum donation of $3,500, and donation through CPSF cannot exceed your PA state tax liability to receive the credit). CPSF handles all the donor tax paperwork to insure your tax credit.
This is an easy way to support a gifted child to attend The Grayson School. Please share with others in your network who may qualify and are interested in supporting our school. Please contact Jennifer Nance from our Executive Board with any questions.
Giving Your Way
- General or recurring donations can be made online or by check mailed to: The Grayson School, 35 N. Malin Road, Broomall, PA 19008. Please note “annual campaign” on your check.
- Many employers offer Matching Gift programs that may double or even triple your contribution. Please contact your Human Resources department to determine matching gift availability and program terms. Contact Nancy De Bellis with any questions.
- Securities: Donating stock, bonds and other securities may provide additional tax benefits to you. Please contact Randy Rosenburg for brokerage account information.
- Volunteer at The Grayson School! We have many opportunities for all types of interests and talents. Please reach out to Susan Pedersen if you can help.
- Support us every time you shop on Amazon. Before you shop, visit smile.Amazon.com and designate The Grayson School as the cause you’d like to support. Then every time you shop, make sure you start with smile.Amazon.com and we will receive a small percentage of every purchase you make.