Join our incredible team
Here is your chance to join an extraordinary faculty of a growing independent school that is becoming an exemplar for gifted education and educational innovation.
The Grayson School is looking for individuals who excel at flexible and creative thinking; who see themselves as learners rather than lecturers; who have excellent content mastery as well as solid experience; who are enthusiastic, highly motivated, committed, and eager to join a community that is passionate about supporting gifted children.
Be a part of the growth and development at our innovative private school!
There are no open positions at this time.
But that doesn’t mean we wouldn’t like to meet you. Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of children? Are you inspired by the chance to join an innovative educational community?
The Grayson School is growing, and open positions may open at any time.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Up-to-date (less than 1-year-old) clearances prior to beginning work, including Federal Criminal History, PA State Criminal Record Check, PA Child Abuse History Clearance, Mandated Reporter training, TB test, Act 168, and any additional required clearances.
- Minimum of associate’s or bachelor’s degree.
- An appreciation of both the intellectual and the social-emotional needs of gifted children.
- Support a culture of equity and inclusion.
IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF:
- You have experience working with gifted children.
- You hold a Pennsylvania teaching certificate or private academic certification.
- You have a secret superpower.
The Grayson School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, age, or other non-merit factor to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school, nor in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid policies, athletic and other school-administered programs, or employment practices. The Grayson School is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive community at our school.